1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Introducing - Sims 4 VIP's

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Sims4Forum, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

** The VIP/Supporters Club is now 30% Cheaper! Subscribe Now! Click Here **
    Introducing Sims 4 V.I.P Club
    title.png
    benefitslist.png
    Become a Sims 4 Forum V.I.P and truly stand out of the crowd. Be recognised in the soon to be MASSIVE Sims 4 community. You are in the epicentre of a simming Revolution as the next generation of Sims hits the gaming world! With this VIP Club subscription you'll enjoy a wide and ever growing variety of perks and benefits here in the Sims4Forum community!

The Sims 4 VIP Club Subscription isn't just about the perks, it's about supporting a game and community you enjoy! Hosting & managing a site like this costs money and takes time! We need your support, and instead of relying purely on donations, we wanted to give something back to those who care most about the community! By joining the Sims4Forum VIP Club you are supporting the site, ensuring it stays online, allows us to upgrade to a better server so things are faster and reliable! We'll also be able to do more, like host giveaways, upgrade the site and help you do what you do best!
    Below are just some of the benefits you'll receive but rest assured, we'll do our best to add more and more benefits as time goes by!
    accessmods.jpg
    FULL Access to our library of PAID mods.
    • If adult/nude mods are your thing, we have them behind a paywall to stop kiddies accessing. But you can access them ALL for free as a V.I.P member! PLUS you'll get other EXCLUSIVE skins, themed monthly tshirt packs and more! Just head over to our V.I.P downloads area where we have uploaded them all seperately. Don't try and access the paid version, as it will still require payment. You can access the V.I.P Downloads area here

uniqueemail.jpg
    Custom Sims 4 email

• Impress your friends with your own custom exclusive unique @sims4forum.com email address. ** Please note, the email will redirect to your primary email account. We do not host nor manage your emails. **
    vipstyle.jpg
    VIP Themed Post
    • Your posts/profile will stand out with the exclusive Sims4Forum VIP themed post, VIP user banner and VIP colored & glowing name! What better way to show that you support the site :)

customprofilecover.jpg
    Custom Profile Cover
    • Upload & Position your own unique profile cover image to give your profile page its own flavor.
    • If you are familiar with Facebook or Twitter, this will be instantly familiar.

shoutboxextras.jpg
    Shoutbox Extras
    • More Shoutbox permissions! (Persistant message color, bypass the flood filter, edit/delete your own shouts)
    • This is fantastic, people will attribute your post color to your name and personality! You'll also be able to edit out those pesky typos in the shoutbox!

mediasystem.jpg
    Photo Galleries & Videos

• Create and share image albums/galleries, share videos, promote your own or favorite videos and images on our brand new media system.
    • We're so proud of our new media system, and we're sure you'll love it as much as us. Create Private/Public Image galleries, Share videos from sites around the web with the Sims4Forum community! It's so advanced, yet so easy to use.
    • This is a great tool to promote your own youtube channel, graphics/art or whatever you want!

resources.jpg
    Share & Download Resources

• Full access to our new Resource system, download cool new Sims 3/4 Mods, Custom Content, Videos, Wallpapers & more!
    • Are you a Sims Artist, want to get your work out there? Then this is ideal for you!

createablog.jpg
    Sims 4 Blog

• Create your own Sims Blog here on the site and customise it how you like!
    • Starting a blog is tough, one of the biggest problems facing bloggers is finding/encouraging people to come to your site THEN read what you have to say. That's what's great about having a blog here on Sims4forum.com - you'll INSTANTLY have and share a like minded community of readers who will visit your blog!

teams.jpg
    Create & Manage Teams/Pages

• Alot like facebook pages/groups you can create your own group area to discuss anything you want and gather fans/like-minded people!
    • Are you an influential simmer with a following? Want to create a page to interact with your fans? if not whether it be for a tech product, a brand, a tv show, a game or a band. The world is your oyster! Invite other members to your group/team page!

smileys.jpg
    Custom Smilies
    • Upload your own smilies to the site, use them and have other users use them. They will not show up alongside the default ones to keep things tidy, but you will have your smiley code you can share with other members who wish to use it! Example: :drool: = [​IMG]
    newusername.jpg
    Change Username

• Request unlimited username changes for the time you are V.I.P

simswallpaper.jpg
    Exclusive Sims 4 Monthly Wallpaper & Goodies
    • Receive an exclusive Sims 4 Wallpaper every month! maybe more.

spotlights.jpg
    V.I.P Spotlights

• VIPs can if they so wish, submit their monthly thoughts on the Sims, updating the Sims community on what they have been up to, which will be featured on an official VIP Sims Spotlights announcement post each month!

giveaways.jpg
    Sims 4 Forum Giveaways
    • Get the upper hand in all Sims4Forum competitions with an additional 5-10 entries in every giveaway on the site

bannerhomepage.jpg
    Homepage/Sidebar Scrolling Banner
    • Have your own custom banner always displayed on the homepage sidebar! Promote your twitter, website, youtube channel or anything you like! Rest assured, many visitors to the site and members will see your banner and check out!

noads.jpg
    Ad Free Experience
    Get the upper hand in all Sims4Forum competitions with an additional 5-10 entries in every giveaway on the site

subscribebutton.png

Click here OR the button above to subscribe!
    [​IMG]

We have 4 subscriptions models for you, each one with savings of its own.

• 1 Month Subscription to Sims 4 VIP Club - Is upload_2014-6-1_17-28-4.png $6.99 / upload_2014-6-1_17-28-40.png £4.17
      (was $9.99, now reduced to $6.99)
    • 3 Month Subscription to Sims 4 VIP Club - Is upload_2014-6-1_17-28-8.png $17.97 / upload_2014-6-1_17-28-36.png £10.72(saving you $3, at only $5.99 a month)
    • 6 Month Subscription to Sims 4 VIP Club - Is upload_2014-6-1_17-28-13.png $32.94 / upload_2014-6-1_17-28-32.png £19.65(saving you $9, at only $5.49 a month)
    • 12 Month Subscription to Sims 4 VIP Club is - upload_2014-6-1_17-28-16.png $59.99 / upload_2014-6-1_17-28-28.png £35.78(saving you $23.89, at only $4.99 a month)
    You will get INSTANT access to all the features below once you subscribe, no waiting!

Wanna donate to the site, without joining the Sims 4 VIP Club You can do so here (all donations welcomed) - Click here

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    sodagod91

sodagod91 V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

hey everyone :) I am the first V.I.P check out how cool my post is!

Become a V.I.P by clicking here
    • Like Like x 4
    dawnderee

dawnderee

gotta wait til payday (the 20th) but it may be worth it for me just for the blog feature and no ads!
    • Like Like x 3
    Sims4Forum

The blogging system is pretty neat, you can change the background of the site, color of fonts etc. I'll need to put together a short guide for VIPs on how to get the most out of it :)
    • Like Like x 2
    dawnderee

dawnderee

Very exciting, especially since if anyone I actually knew ever read my real blog they'd probably have me institutionalized. It's random and a bit scary which is why I keep it anonymous!
    • Like Like x 2
    Sims4Forum

19p a day for homepage advertising, custom email, a hosted blog with visitors, no-ads, video/image promotion and the other benefits is a pretty fair deal. Plus you get to support the community!

We're going to need to move the site to a bigger server in the next few months, so we need the communities support!

We're starting at $9.99 a month for now, and hoping to lower the price as more subscribers get onboard :)
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

what would be a good price for VIP? $4.99 $6.99 or keep it as it is at $9.99
    Connor

Connor Llama Lover

Origin ID:
    Con1468
    I think $6.99 would be pretty good. I would get VIP when I got the money.
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

I had a VIP Supporter subscription on another forum I had for $7 a month and it had way less than this is offering, and quite a few people signed up.

I think that's a good plan though Connor $6.99 it is. The sooner we get VIPs/Supporters the better. So we can help keep the site self funded.
    • Like Like x 1
    Raja

Raja

me too !
    Rachel

Rachel

Origin ID:
    PurplePenguin01
    Niffty :p
    I'll have a think about paypal first & shall get back to you :p
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    I'll have to wait until my birthday before I can become a V.I.P.:)
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    I will def become a VIP once my funds are in order LOL hopefully soon!
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    That would be awesome! I never really got into the Sims 3 forum felt a little out of the loop being a beginner but starting on this site has been great. Thank you all!
    QueenV

QueenV

Origin ID:
    VictoriaG423
    I wish I could...
    • Agree Agree x 1
    LadyG

LadyG

Origin ID:
    LadeeGee
    Do you accept paypal Only, or can I use a credit/debit card?
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

well we accept paypal only, but you can use your credit/debit card to pay through Paypal when making the payment even if you don't have a paypal account :)

Screen Shot 2014-08-11 at 17.32.54.png
    Connor

Connor Llama Lover

Origin ID:
    Con1468
    Now that I got my account back in working condition, I should be subscribing within the next month?
    • Like Like x 1
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    I would love to become a VIP but my daughters birthday is in 2 weeks and I kinda went overboard again like I usually do and spent to much! Hopefully I will be able to soon!
    • Like Like x 1